Wednesday 31 October 2018

Frustrating Day

Having one of those Italian Weekends that leave you totally fed up and fuming!

On Saturday my neighbor dropped me off in a nearby town where the fabulous cheese shop is.The woman who owns it makes all the cheeses herself from sheep and goats milk.

My pecorino store was totally delpleted and I just couldn’t resist buying a half of semi seasoned cheese that would have set me back £30 in Waitrose but here was just 14 euros. Each cheese that she makes is totally different in shape! She seems not to have a cheese mold but who cares when it tastes so delicious.

After that I just went to the ferramenta to buy some hooks and finally to the bar to download some podcasts and check my Facebook page.

By now it was midday so I thought I would have a Campari soda as I’d not had any breakfast and this comes with a bowl of peanuts or crisps. Not this time. Sussing my non local status.although I have been in the bar many times) the girl plonked down my Campari minus peanuts, she obviously saw no reason to waste good peanuts on someone who wasn’t familiar with the set up.If it wasn’t for the WiFi I’d probably not bother with the place again!

To get home which is a journey of 2 miles I planned to catch a bus which due to a road being closed had to make a detour towards this town. I arrived at the stop with 20 mins to spare and I was just getting up to cross to the right side of the road when I spotted the bus! I ran out waving frantically for him to stop but he just drove past me. Fuming I ended up walking all 2 miles back to my house.

I’d only just had the time to drink a large cup of tea when a car drew up the dogs went mad. I went out to see what was happening and a couple of well dressed men got out. Generally speaking seeing the dogs most visitors sound their horns until I come out but Jehovah witnesses are made of sterner stuff.

Just what I wanted. I screamed at them like a banshe toleave me alone and the site of me was enough to deter them.They drove off to pester someone else thank goodness.

Another thing that’s annoying me is that on 2 occasions, Saturday and Thursday the recycling van just drove past without picking up my carefully sorted recycling.

My friends were going to phone the numero verde and complain but I caught the man today and did it myself. Needless to say he blamed his colleague.Lets see what happens this Thursday when he should pick up the plastic bottles.

My final (hopefully) moan is the young Enel worker who turned up today to put in a new box. His boss had already done it 2 weeks ago but no one seems to have told him!



2 comments:

  1. Numpang promo ya Admin^^
    ajoqq^^com
    mau dapat penghasil4n dengan cara lebih mudah....
    mari segera bergabung dengan kami.....
    di ajopk.club....^_~
    segera di add Whatshapp : +855969190856

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete